Monday 11 October 2010

UK journey ends here??

In a week time, insyAllah I am coming back home for good.. After 3 years of living abroad, apart from 6600 miles away separated from my family , there were too many invaluable experience and precious memories here in Birmingham and UK..

Sometimes, I believe that making mistakes is human; to stumble is commonplace; and to be able to laugh at yourself is maturity. These were part of the learning curve which I believe made my life more allusive. Maturity is that the time when the mirrors in my mind turn to windows and instead of seeing the reflection of myself, I can see others.

Yet, there will be another transition in my life.. To achieve the dream that I had been dreaming for and to live the life than I had been searching for. Ya Rabb strengthen my will, lead me and guide me to the life that are full with Your blessings and Your barakah... Ameen..

p/s: hamidi and me will be off to German tomorrow for couple of days before flying back to Malaysia next Monday...
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment