Tuesday 5 October 2010

make du'a brother...

aOne thing that is in common among Muslim is making du'a... Du'a (دَعَا) is the act of supplication which has been promised by Allah swt to simplify our things and our livings if we persistently seek from Him.

And your Lord says: ‘Pray unto Me; I will answer your prayer. But those who are too proud to worship Me will surely enter Hell, despised.’ (40:60)


When Deboq n me met our humble landlord, Mr Hashim Bayat to pay him our monthly rent, he keeps on encouraging us making du'a for our prosperity in the relationship that we gained since we moved in to the current place. He is such a kind and a modest landlord ever since I stayed in Birmingham for the past 3 years.

"keep on making du'a brother"
the phrase that relentlessly came out from his mouth and a reminder for us whenever we met him. I am really appreciate for his continuous efforts and assistance, considering his age that already reached 65. This definitely will be kind of my precious memory living in the UK. Thank you Mr Hashim and I am definitely praying for your happiness and your health for a well-being life, insyAllah....

No comments:

Post a Comment